Friday, December 28, 2007

RetroCorp

I have to create a retro corp for a number of reasons. I believe the traditional corporate business career will be available for fewer and fewer people worldwide.

The retro corp will be much like the family business without the family. We don't know our neighbors. We are isolated. The retro corp will be made up of individuals with their own corporations, LLCs, and trusts who come together for mutual financial benefit.

Relationships are the new currency.



===
Charles Lamm, retired attorney and lifelong scanner, posts articles on his Virtual Joe Friday blog. His latest project is Affiliate Marketing for Scanners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.